For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
- RelevanceMIS12 is part of a complex that plays an essential role in chromosome segregation in vertebrates and contributes to mitotic kinetochore assembly.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Associated with the kinetochore.
- hMIS12 antibody
- homolog of yeast Mis12 antibody
- KNTC2AP antibody
Anti-MIS12 antibody images
Western blot - MIS12 antibody (ab67597)
All lanes : Anti-MIS12 antibody (ab67597) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MIS12 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MIS12 antibody (ab67597)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"