For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab110171? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110171 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Seillier M et al. Defects in mitophagy promote redox-driven metabolic syndrome in the absence of TP53INP1. EMBO Mol Med 7:802-18 (2015).
- Das R et al. Upregulation of mitochondrial Nox4 mediates TGF-ß-induced apoptosis in cultured mouse podocytes. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 306:F155-67 (2014).
- Hofmann AD et al. OXPHOS Supercomplexes as a Hallmark of the Mitochondrial Phenotype of Adipogenic Differentiated Human MSCs. PLoS One 7:e35160 (2012).
- Hals IK et al. Marked over expression of uncoupling protein-2 in beta cells exerts minor effects on mitochondrial metabolism. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 423:259-64 (2012).
- Zhang S et al. Identification of the molecular basis of doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity. Nat Med 18:1639-42 (2012).
- Potula R et al. Methamphetamine causes mitrochondrial oxidative damage in human T lymphocytes leading to functional impairment. J Immunol 185:2867-76 (2010).
- Oswald C et al. Knockdown of human COX17 affects assembly and supramolecular organization of cytochrome c oxidase. J Mol Biol 389:470-9 (2009).
- Wang G et al. Localization of age-related macular degeneration-associated ARMS2 in cytosol, not mitochondria. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 50:3084-90 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"