For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab115348? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab115348 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gu X et al. Effect of ALDH2 on High Glucose-Induced Cardiac Fibroblast Oxidative Stress, Apoptosis, and Fibrosis. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2017:9257967 (2017).
- Jin S et al. ALDH2(E487K) mutation increases protein turnover and promotes murine hepatocarcinogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:9088-93 (2015).
- Cummins TD et al. Metabolic remodeling of white adipose tissue in obesity. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 307:E262-77 (2014).
- Paneni F et al. Deletion of the activated protein-1 transcription factor JunD induces oxidative stress and accelerates age-related endothelial dysfunction. Circulation 127:1229-40, e1-21 (2013).
- Khojasteh SC et al. Characterization of rat liver proteins adducted by reactive metabolites of menthofuran. Chem Res Toxicol 25:2301-9 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"