For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
- RelevanceMitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 belongs to the ribosomal protein L11P family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- 39S ribosomal protein L11, mitochondrial antibody
- CGI 113 antibody
- CGI113 antibody
Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody images
Western blot - Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody (ab67845)
All lanes : Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody (ab67845) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary
antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Mitochondrial ribosomal protein L11 antibody (ab67845)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"