For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab104274? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab104274 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Cowan DB et al. Transit and integration of extracellular mitochondria in human heart cells. Sci Rep 7:17450 (2017).
- Han XJ et al. Amyloid ß-42 induces neuronal apoptosis by targeting mitochondria. Mol Med Rep 16:4521-4528 (2017).
- Yu J et al. Sevoflurane postconditioning attenuates cardiomyocyte hypoxia/reoxygenation injury via restoring mitochondrial morphology. PeerJ 4:e2659 (2016).
- Mourier A et al. Mitofusin 2 is required to maintain mitochondrial coenzyme Q levels. J Cell Biol 208:429-42 (2015).
- Bruns DR et al. Mitochondrial integrity in a neonatal bovine model of right ventricular dysfunction. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 308:L158-67 (2015).
- Sawyer SL et al. Homozygous mutations in MFN2 cause multiple symmetric lipomatosis associated with neuropathy. Hum Mol Genet 24:5109-14 (2015).
- Chen KH et al. Role of mitofusin 2 (Mfn2) in controlling cellular proliferation. FASEB J 28:382-94 (2014).
- Bonala S et al. Pid1 induces insulin resistance in both human and mouse skeletal muscle during obesity. Mol Endocrinol 27:1518-35 (2013).
- Luo G et al. Defective mitochondrial dynamics is an early event in skeletal muscle of an amyotrophic lateral sclerosis mouse model. PLoS One 8:e82112 (2013).
- Papanicolaou KN et al. Mitofusin-2 maintains mitochondrial structure and contributes to stress-induced permeability transition in cardiac myocytes. Mol Cell Biol 31:1309-28 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"