For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab104274? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab104274 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yu J et al. Sevoflurane postconditioning attenuates cardiomyocyte hypoxia/reoxygenation injury via restoring mitochondrial morphology. PeerJ 4:e2659 (2016).
- Bruns DR et al. Mitochondrial integrity in a neonatal bovine model of right ventricular dysfunction. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 308:L158-67 (2015).
- Bonala S et al. Pid1 induces insulin resistance in both human and mouse skeletal muscle during obesity. Mol Endocrinol 27:1518-35 (2013).
- Luo G et al. Defective mitochondrial dynamics is an early event in skeletal muscle of an amyotrophic lateral sclerosis mouse model. PLoS One 8:e82112 (2013).
- Papanicolaou KN et al. Mitofusin-2 maintains mitochondrial structure and contributes to stress-induced permeability transition in cardiac myocytes. Mol Cell Biol 31:1309-28 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"