For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional coactivator of serum response factor (SRF). Required for skeletal myogenic differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 RPEL repeats.
Contains 1 SAP domain.
- DomainThe N-terminal region is required for nuclear localization and the C-terminal region mediates transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ31823 antibody
- Megakaryoblastic leukemia 2 antibody
- megakaryoblastic leukemia 2 protein antibody
Anti-Mkl2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Mkl2 antibody (ab121340)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab121340 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Mkl2 antibody (ab121340)
ab121340, at 1/100 dilution, staining MLK2 in Paraffin-embedded Human Skeletal tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-Mkl2 antibody (ab121340)
All lanes : Anti-Mkl2 antibody (ab121340) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-Mkl2 antibody (ab121340)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"