For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1M Sodium chloride, 0.05M Tris, pH 7.5
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at 15 µg/mg of lysate.
- FunctionPlus-end-directed motor enzyme that moves antiparallel microtubules in vitro. Localizes to the interzone of mitotic spindles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinesin-like protein family.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle.
Information by UniProt
- CHO 1 antibody
- CHO1 antibody
- KIF 23 antibody
References for Anti-MKLP1 antibody (Agarose) (ab1293)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"