For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure with tris-EDTA pH9.0 buffer will enhance staining.
Likely to work with frozen sections.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMKRN2 (Makorin 2) contains 4 C3H1 type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- HSPC070 antibody
- Makorin 2 antibody
- Makorin ring finger protein 2 antibody
Anti-MKRN2 antibody images
References for Anti-MKRN2 antibody (ab93774)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"