For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Also detected in liver.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus envelope. Nucleus > PML body.
Information by UniProt
- C6orf142 antibody
- MLIP antibody
- MLIP_HUMAN antibody
Anti-MLIP antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-MLIP antibody (ab125623)
Immunofluorescence of MLIP in Human heart tissue with ab125623 at 20 ug/mL.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MLIP antibody (ab125623)
Immunohistochemistry of MLIP in Human heart tissue with ab125623 at 5 μg/mL.
Western blot - Anti-MLIP antibody (ab125623)
All lanes : Anti-MLIP antibody (ab125623) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-MLIP antibody (ab125623)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"