For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab51068? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab51068 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Viswakarma N et al. Transcriptional regulation of mixed lineage kinase 3 by estrogen and its implication in ER-positive breast cancer pathogenesis. Oncotarget 8:33172-33184 (2017).
- Rattanasinchai C et al. MLK3 regulates FRA-1 and MMPs to drive invasion and transendothelial migration in triple-negative breast cancer cells. Oncogenesis 6:e345 (2017).
- Marusiak AA et al. Mixed lineage kinases activate MEK independently of RAF to mediate resistance to RAF inhibitors. Nat Commun 5:3901 (2014).
- Li CH et al. Zinc oxide nanoparticles-induced intercellular adhesion molecule 1 expression requires Rac1/Cdc42, mixed lineage kinase 3, and c-Jun N-terminal kinase activation in endothelial cells. Toxicol Sci 126:162-72 (2012).
- Kumar A et al. The sphingolipid degradation product trans-2-hexadecenal induces cytoskeletal reorganization and apoptosis in a JNK-dependent manner. Cell Signal 23:1144-52 (2011).
- Thylur RP et al. Mixed lineage kinase 3 modulates ß-catenin signaling in cancer cells. J Biol Chem 286:37470-82 (2011).
- Mishra P et al. Mixed lineage kinase-3/JNK1 axis promotes migration of human gastric cancer cells following gastrin stimulation. Mol Endocrinol 24:598-607 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"