For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116306 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 110 kDa.
- FunctionActivates the JUN N-terminal pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation on serine and threonine residues within the activation loop plays a role in enzyme activation.
Information by UniProt
- dJ862P8.3 antibody
- KIAA1804 antibody
- M3KL4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-MLK4 antibody images
References for Anti-MLK4 antibody (ab116306)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"