For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MLKL antibody
See all MLKL primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to MLKL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MLKL full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- MLKL transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
Information by UniProt
- 9130019I15Rik antibody
- FLJ34389 antibody
- hMLKL antibody
Anti-MLKL antibody images
References for Anti-MLKL antibody (ab67942)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"