For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified using an epitope specific to MLLT1 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCapable of activating transcription from synthetic reporter genes in both lymphoid and myeloid cells.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving MLLT1 is associated with acute leukemias. Translocation t(11;19)(q23;p13.3) with MLL/HRX. The result is a rogue activator protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 YEATS domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ENL antibody
- ENL_HUMAN antibody
- LTG19 antibody
Anti-MLLT1 antibody images
References for Anti-MLLT1 antibody (ab111864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"