For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
- FunctionCapable of activating transcription from synthetic reporter genes in both lymphoid and myeloid cells.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving MLLT1 is associated with acute leukemias. Translocation t(11;19)(q23;p13.3) with MLL/HRX. The result is a rogue activator protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 YEATS domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ENL antibody
- ENL_HUMAN antibody
- LTG19 antibody
Anti-MLLT1 antibody images
References for Anti-MLLT1 antibody (ab71477)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"