For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberCHCR115
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in thymus and all leukemic cell lines.
- Involvement in diseaseA chromosomal aberration involving MLLT11 is found in acute leukemias. Translocation t(1;11)(q21;q23) with KMT2A/MLL1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MLLT11 family.
Information by UniProt
- AF1Q antibody
- AF1Q_HUMAN antibody
- ALL1 fused gene from chromosome 1q antibody
Anti-MLLT11 antibody [CHCR115] images
Western blot - MLLT11 antibody [CHCR115] (ab109016)
All lanes : Anti-MLLT11 antibody [CHCR115] (ab109016) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Molt4 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 10 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MLLT11 antibody [CHCR115] (ab109016)
Immunohistochemical analysis of MLLT11 expression in paraffin-embedded Human thymus tissue using ab109016 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-MLLT11 antibody [CHCR115] (ab109016)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"