For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103082 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceMLSTD2 catalyzes the reduction of saturated fatty acyl-CoA with chain length C16 or C18 to fatty alcohols.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane; Single-pass membrane protein.
- Fatty acyl CoA reductase 1 antibody
- Male sterility domain containing 2 antibody
- Male sterility domain containing protein 2 antibody
Anti-MLSTD2 antibody images
Western blot - MLSTD2 antibody - N-terminal (ab103082)
Anti-MLSTD2 antibody (ab103082) at 1/100 dilution + A375 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MLSTD2 antibody (ab103082)
ab103082 at 1/50 dilution, staining Formalin-fixed Paraffin-embedded Human skin tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-MLSTD2 antibody (ab103082)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"