For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MLT5 antibody
See all MLT5 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to MLT5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 399-509 of Human MLT5
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay have a role in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed specifically in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the lin-54 family.
Contains 2 CXC domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CXCDC2 antibody
- Metallothionein-like 5 antibody
- Metallothionein-like 5, testis-specific antibody
Anti-MLT5 antibody images
References for Anti-MLT5 antibody (ab56629)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"