For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProtease. May regulate the surface expression of some potassum channels by retaining them in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in ovary, testis and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe toxin-like domain associates with, and blocks several potassium channels in the nanomolar to low micromolar range. The relative affinity is Kv1.6 > Kv1.3 > Kv1.1 = Kv3.2 > Kv1.4.
Proteolytic cleavage might yield an active form.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Membrane. A secreted form produced by proteolytic cleavage may also exist.
Information by UniProt
- Femalysin antibody
- Matrix metallopeptidase 21 antibody
- matrix metallopeptidase 23B antibody
Anti-MMP22 antibody images
References for Anti-MMP22 antibody (ab87066)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"