For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
- FunctionProtease. May regulate the surface expression of some potassum channels by retaining them in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in ovary, testis and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe toxin-like domain associates with, and blocks several potassium channels in the nanomolar to low micromolar range. The relative affinity is Kv1.6 > Kv1.3 > Kv1.1 = Kv3.2 > Kv1.4.
Proteolytic cleavage might yield an active form.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Membrane. A secreted form produced by proteolytic cleavage may also exist.
Information by UniProt
- Femalysin antibody
- Matrix metallopeptidase 21 antibody
- Matrix metallopeptidase 23A (pseudogene) antibody
Anti-MMP23 antibody images
References for Anti-MMP23 antibody (ab72799)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"