For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/25 for 10 min at RT.
Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProtease. May regulate the surface expression of some potassum channels by retaining them in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in ovary, testis and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe toxin-like domain associates with, and blocks several potassium channels in the nanomolar to low micromolar range. The relative affinity is Kv1.6 > Kv1.3 > Kv1.1 = Kv3.2 > Kv1.4.
Proteolytic cleavage might yield an active form.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Membrane. A secreted form produced by proteolytic cleavage may also exist.
Information by UniProt
- Femalysin antibody
- Matrix metallopeptidase 21 antibody
- Matrix metallopeptidase 23A (pseudogene) antibody
Anti-MMP23 antibody images
References for Anti-MMP23 antibody (ab74215)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"