Anti-MMP3 [4B7.3] antibody (ab38907)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 [4B7.3] antibodySee all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4B7.3] to MMP3
- SpecificityThe antibody reacts with MMP3 (Stromelysin 1). It binds to both the reduced (the pro form as well as active forms) and the non reduced proteins. The antibody has been observerd to cross react with MMP10 (Stromelysin 2) but does not cross react with the other Stromelysin form (Stromelysin 3), nor to the other MMP family members (MMP1, MMP2, MMP9, etc.).
- Tested applicationsWB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein of Human MMP3.
- Positive control
- Cell media from human chondrosarcoma (treated with TPA).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThe antibody has been affinity purified.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4B7.3
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38907 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 59, 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa). Detects bands of approximately 59 and 57 kDa (the pro form) when used against the reduced protein. Dilution optimised using Chromogenic detection.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to MMP3 (ab38912). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1µg/ml with ab38912 as Detection.|
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
Anti-MMP3 [4B7.3] antibody images
Standard curve for MMP3 (Analyte: ab39306) ; dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [4B7.3] to MMP3 (ab38907) at 1µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to MMP3 - Whole molecule (ab38912) at 0.5µg/ml.
All lanes : Anti-MMP3 [4B7.3] antibody (ab38907) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human MMP3
Lane 2 : Cell media from human chondrosarcoma (treated with TPA)
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
References for Anti-MMP3 [4B7.3] antibody (ab38907)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hirata H et al. Role of secreted frizzled-related protein 3 in human renal cell carcinoma. Cancer Res 70:1896-905 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20160027) »
- Pozgan U et al. Expression and activity profiling of selected cysteine cathepsins and matrix metalloproteinases in synovial fluids from patients with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Biol Chem 391:571-9 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20180636) »