For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityEndothelium.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 1 EMI domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Elastin microfibril interface located protein 3 antibody
- Elastin microfibril interfacer 3 antibody
- EMILIN-3 antibody
Anti-MMRN2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MMRN2 antibody (ab121639)
ab121639, at 1/300 dilution, staining MMRN2 in paraffin-embedded Human duodenum tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MMRN2 antibody (ab121639)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"