For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab70772 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
- RelevanceThere are 4 isoforms of human MMTAG2 produced by alternative splicing. The function of this protein remains unknown.
- chromosome 1 open reading frame 35 antibody
- hMMTAG2 antibody
- MGC4174 antibody
- Multiple myeloma tumor-associated protein 2 antibody
Anti-MMTAG2 antibody images
Western blot - MMTAG2 antibody (ab70772)
All lanes : Anti-MMTAG2 antibody (ab70772) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 36 kDa,40 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-MMTAG2 antibody (ab70772)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"