For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab52490? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52490 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Bradshaw G et al. Exome Sequencing Diagnoses X-Linked Moesin-Associated Immunodeficiency in a Primary Immunodeficiency Case. Front Immunol 9:420 (2018).
- Miller HE et al. Actin polymerization in the endosomal pathway, but not on the Coxiella-containing vacuole, is essential for pathogen growth. PLoS Pathog 14:e1007005 (2018).
- Oswald F et al. The FOXP2-Driven Network in Developmental Disorders and Neurodegeneration. Front Cell Neurosci 11:212 (2017).
- Moreno-Fortuny A et al. MCAM contributes to the establishment of cell autonomous polarity in myogenic and chondrogenic differentiation. Biol Open 6:1592-1601 (2017).
- Yuan Y et al.
Urinary candidate biomarker discovery in a rat unilateral ureteral obstruction model.
Sci Rep 5:9314 (2015).
- Xu Q et al. Heat stress-induced disruption of endothelial barrier function is via PAR1 signaling and suppressed by Xuebijing injection. PLoS One 10:e0118057 (2015).
- Veland IR et al. Inversin/Nephrocystin-2 is required for fibroblast polarity and directional cell migration. PLoS One 8:e60193 (2013).
- Strilic B et al. The molecular basis of vascular lumen formation in the developing mouse aorta. Dev Cell 17:505-15 (2009).
- Watanabe K et al. Participation of ezrin in bacterial uptake by trophoblast giant cells. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:95 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"