For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of diacylglycerol from 2-monoacylglycerol and fatty acyl-CoA. Probably not involved in absorption of dietary fat in the small intestine.
- PathwayGlycerolipid metabolism; triacylglycerol biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the diacylglycerol acyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 0610030A14Rik antibody
- 1110064N14Rik antibody
- 2-acylglycerol O-acyltransferase 1 antibody
Anti-MOGT1 antibody images
References for Anti-MOGT1 antibody (ab81177)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"