For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab64815 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- FunctionAble to phosphorylate several exogenous substrates and to undergo autophosphorylation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, brain, lung, kidney, and pancreas, and at very low levels in placenta, liver and skeletal muscle. Detected in retina.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen recognized by autologous cytolytic T lymphocytes antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- LE 9211 A antigen antibody
Anti-MOK protein kinase antibody images
References for Anti-MOK protein kinase antibody (ab64815)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"