For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionAble to phosphorylate several exogenous substrates and to undergo autophosphorylation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, brain, lung, kidney, and pancreas, and at very low levels in placenta, liver and skeletal muscle. Detected in retina.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen recognized by autologous cytolytic T lymphocytes antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- LE 9211 A antigen antibody
Anti-MOK protein kinase antibody images
References for Anti-MOK protein kinase antibody (ab98841)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"