For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab414? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab414 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Poornima G et al. Arginine methylation promotes translation repression activity of eIF4G-binding protein, Scd6. Nucleic Acids Res 44:9358-9368 (2016).
- Hartsough EJ et al. Lysine methylation promotes VEGFR-2 activation and angiogenesis. Sci Signal 6:ra104 (2013).
- Chang CW et al. Epstein-Barr virus protein kinase BGLF4 targets the nucleus through interaction with nucleoporins. J Virol 86:8072-85 (2012).
- Matreyek KA & Engelman A The requirement for nucleoporin NUP153 during human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection is determined by the viral capsid. J Virol 85:7818-27 (2011).
- Martin G et al. Arginine methylation in subunits of mammalian pre-mRNA cleavage factor I. RNA 16:1646-59 (2010).
- Maione S et al. TRPV1 channels control synaptic plasticity in the developing superior colliculus. J Physiol 587:2521-35 (2009).
- Souki SK et al. Arginine methylation of the ICP27 RGG box regulates ICP27 export and is required for efficient herpes simplex virus 1 replication. J Virol 83:5309-20 (2009).
- Raijmakers R et al. Methylation of arginine residues interferes with citrullination by peptidylarginine deiminases in vitro. J Mol Biol 367:1118-29 (2007).
- Hajnal A & Berset T The C.elegans MAPK phosphatase LIP-1 is required for the G(2)/M meiotic arrest of developing oocytes. EMBO J 21:4317-26 (2002).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"