For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MOS antibody
See all MOS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MOS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, from a region within C terminal amino acids 300-329 of Mouse MOS.
- Positive control
- Mouse cerebellum tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123658 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed specifically in testis during spermatogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- c mos antibody
- MGC119962 antibody
- MGC119963 antibody
References for Anti-MOS antibody (ab123658)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"