For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MOS antibody
See all MOS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MOS
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total MOS protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, Indirect ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of human MOS.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- Tissue specificityExpressed specifically in testis during spermatogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- c mos antibody
- MGC119962 antibody
- MGC119963 antibody
Anti-MOS antibody images
Western blot - MOS antibody (ab64990)
All lanes : Anti-MOS antibody (ab64990) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from 293 cells at 5-30ug with no immunizing peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from 293 cells at 5-30ug with immunizing peptide at 5-10ug
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MOS antibody (ab64990)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"