For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MOS antibody
See all MOS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MOS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, African green monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 107-156 (LNVARLRHDN IVRVVAASTR TPAGSNSLGT IIMEFGGNVT LHQVIYGAAG) of Human MOS (NP_005363).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityExpressed specifically in testis during spermatogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- c mos antibody
- MGC119962 antibody
- MGC119963 antibody
References for Anti-MOS antibody (ab99017)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"