For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.Can be blocked with MOT13 peptide (ab174644).
- FunctionProton-linked monocarboxylate transporter. Catalyzes the rapid transport across the plasma membrane of many monocarboxylates.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Monocarboxylate porter (TC 2.A.1.13) family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- MCT 13 antibody
- MCT13 antibody
- Monocarboxylate transporter 13 antibody
Anti-MOT13 antibody images
Western blot - MOT13 antibody (ab74938)
All lanes : Anti-MOT13 antibody (ab74938) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from NIH/3T3 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from NIH/3T3 cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MOT13 antibody (ab74938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"