For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 40% Glycerol
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
- FunctionPlays an important role in the regulation of interdigestive gastrointestinal motility and indirectly causes rhythmic contraction of duodenal and colonic smooth muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the motilin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- MAP antibody
- MGC138519 antibody
- MLN antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"