For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, dH2O
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPlays an important role in the regulation of interdigestive gastrointestinal motility and indirectly causes rhythmic contraction of duodenal and colonic smooth muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the motilin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- MAP antibody
- MGC138519 antibody
- MLN antibody
Anti-Motilin antibody images
References for Anti-Motilin antibody (ab98874)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"