For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab108792? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108792 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Chakraborty K et al. The mito-DAMP cardiolipin blocks IL-10 production causing persistent inflammation during bacterial pneumonia. Nat Commun 8:13944 (2017).
- Xie Y et al. Anti-diabetic effect of Alpinia oxyphylla extract on 57BL/KsJ db-/db- mice. Exp Ther Med 13:1321-1328 (2017).
- Gai Z et al. Farnesoid X receptor activation protects the kidney from ischemia-reperfusion damage. Sci Rep 7:9815 (2017).
- Chen Z et al. Hyperoside alleviates adriamycin-induced podocyte injury via inhibiting mitochondrial fission. Oncotarget 8:88792-88803 (2017).
- Wang WX et al. Increased Oxidative Damage of RNA in Early-Stage Nephropathy in db/db Mice. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2017:2353729 (2017).
- Gai Z et al. Farnesoid X Receptor Protects against Kidney Injury in Uninephrectomized Obese Mice. J Biol Chem 291:2397-411 (2016).
- Samuelsson AS et al. Central role for melanocortin-4 receptors in offspring hypertension arising from maternal obesity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:12298-12303 (2016).
- Li T et al. Premalignant alteration assessment in liver-like tissue derived from embryonic stem cells by aristolochic acid I exposure. Oncotarget 7:78872-78882 (2016).
- Li J et al. The dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor sitagliptin protects against dyslipidemia-related kidney injury in Apolipoprotein E knockout mice. Int J Mol Sci 15:11416-34 (2014).
- Kim SI et al. TGF-ß-Activated Kinase 1 Is Crucial in Podocyte Differentiation and Glomerular Capillary Formation. J Am Soc Nephrol N/A:N/A (2014).
- Lakhe-Reddy S et al. Mesangial cell avß8-integrin regulates glomerular capillary integrity and repair. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 306:F1400-9 (2014).
- Zhao L et al. Berberine improves kidney function in diabetic mice via AMPK activation. PLoS One 9:e113398 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"