Mouse Alpha B Crystallin full length protein (ab94437)
- Product nameMouse Alpha B Crystallin full length proteinSee all Alpha B Crystallin proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMDIAIHHPWI RRPFFPFHSP SRLFDQFFGE HLLESDLFST ATSLSPFYLR PPSFLRAPSW IDTGLSEMRL EKDRFSVNLD VKHFSPEELK VKVLGDVIEV HGKHEERQDE HGFISREFHR KYRIPADVDP LTITSSLSSD GVLTVNGPRK QVSGPERTIP ITREEKPAVA AAPKK
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94437 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. <95% as determined by SDS-PAGE and RP-HPLC.
- Additional NotesFor long term storage, addition of a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA) is recommended.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris buffered saline, pH 8.0
- Alpha B crystallin
- Alpha crystallin B chain
- Alpha-crystallin B chain
- Crystallin alpha B
- Crystallin alpha polypeptide 2
- Heat shock 20 kD like protein
- Heat shock protein beta 5
- Heat shock protein beta-5
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY REN 27
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-27
- Rosenthal fiber component
- FunctionMay contribute to the transparency and refractive index of the lens.
- Tissue specificityLens as well as other tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CRYAB are the cause of myofibrillar alpha-B crystallin-related (MFM-CRYAB) [MIM:608810]. A neuromuscular disorder that results in weakness of the proximal and distal limb muscles, weakness of the neck, velopharynx and trunk muscles, hypetrophic cardiomyopathy, and cataract in a subset of patients.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to the nucleus during heat shock and resides in sub-nuclear structures known as SC35 speckles or nuclear splicing speckles.
References for Mouse Alpha B Crystallin full length protein (ab94437)
ab94437 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.