Mouse antibody [15H6] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab46739)
- Product nameMouse antibody [15H6] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®)See all Mouse isotype controls ...
- DescriptionMouse IgG1, kappa [15H6] (APC/Cy7 ®) - Isotype Control
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin/Cy7 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 774nm
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for T-2 mycotoxin and is suitable to be used as an isotype control.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS and stabilizing agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number15H6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46739 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
References for Mouse antibody [15H6] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab46739)
ab46739 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.