For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids629 to 642
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody (ab50412)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Acetyl CoA choline O acetyltransferase
- Acetyl CoA:choline O acetyltransferase
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible synthesis of acetylcholine (ACh) from acetyl CoA and choline at cholinergic synapses.
- Involvement in diseaseMyasthenic syndrome, congenital, 6, presynaptic
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
Information by UniProt
References for Mouse Choline Acetyltransferase peptide (ab50440)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"