Mouse CXCL2 full length protein (ab73813)
- Product nameMouse CXCL2 full length proteinSee all CXCL2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Ala-Val-Val-Ala-Ser.
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73813 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73813 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MO-cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 2
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 2
- Chemokine, CXC motif, ligand 2
- CINC 2a
- CXC chemokine
- CXCL 2
- Cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant 3
- GRO 2
- GRO b
- GRO protein, beta
- GRO2 oncogene
- Growth regulated protein beta
- Growth-regulated protein beta
- Hematopoietic synergistic factor
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 2
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 2 alpha
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 2-alpha
- Melanoma growth stimulatory activity beta
- MGSA b
- MGSA beta
- MIP 2
- MIP 2a
- MIP2 alpha
- SCYB 2
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 2
- FunctionProduced by activated monocytes and neutrophils and expressed at sites of inflammation. Hematoregulatory chemokine, which, in vitro, suppresses hematopoietic progenitor cell proliferation. GRO-beta(5-73) shows a highly enhanced hematopoietic activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsThe N-terminal processed form GRO-beta(5-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from bone marrow stromal cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Mouse CXCL2 full length protein (ab73813)
ab73813 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.