Mouse Dact2 peptide (ab42375)
- Product nameMouse Dact2 peptideSee all Dact2 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42375 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 116
- Dapper antagonist of beta catenin homolog 2
- Dapper antagonist of beta catenin homolog 2 Xenopus laevis
- Dapper homolog 2
- Dapper homolog 2 antagonist of beta catenin
- Dapper homolog 2 antagonist of beta catenin xenopus
- RP11 503C24.7
- FunctionNegatively regulates the Nodal signaling pathway, possibly by promoting the lysosomal degradation of Nodal receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dapper family.
- DomainThe C-terminal PDZ-binding motif may mediate interaction with the PDZ domains of DSH (Dishevelled) family proteins.
References for Mouse Dact2 peptide (ab42375)
ab42375 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.