Mouse Dact3 peptide (ab42310)
- Product nameMouse Dact3 peptide
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42310 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Antagonist of beta-catenin Dapper homolog 3
- Arginine rich region 1
- Arginine rich region 1 protein
- Arginine-rich region 1 protein
- Dapper antagonist of beta catenin 3
- Dapper antagonist of beta catenin homolog 3 (Xenopus laevis)
- Dapper homolog 3
- Thymus expressed gene 3 like
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dapper family.
- DomainThe C-terminal PDZ-binding motif may mediate interaction with the PDZ domains of DSH (Dishevelled) family proteins.
References for Mouse Dact3 peptide (ab42310)
ab42310 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.