Mouse DAZL peptide (ab27733)
- Product nameMouse DAZL peptideSee all DAZL proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27733 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- DAZ homolog
- DAZ like autosomal
- DAZ-like autosomal
- DAZL 1
- Deleted in azoospermia like
- Deleted in azoospermia like 1
- Deleted in azoospermia like autosomal
- Deleted in azoospermia-like
- Deleted in azoospermia-like 1
- Germline specific RNA binding protein
- Spermatogenesis gene on the Y like autosomal
- SPGY like autosomal
- FunctionRNA-binding protein, which is essential for gametogenesis. Plays a central role during spermatogenesis. May act by binding to the 3'-UTR of mRNA and thereby regulating the translation of key transcripts.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM DAZ family.
Contains 1 DAZ-like domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- DomainThe DAZ-like domain mediates the interaction with DAZAP1 and DAZAP2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic (By similarity). Nuclear in spermatogonia until near the end of the meiotic prophase and cytoplasmic localization from then onward.
References for Mouse DAZL peptide (ab27733)
ab27733 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.