Mouse dbx2 peptide (ab27732)
- Product nameMouse dbx2 peptide
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27732 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Dbx 2
- developing brain homeobox 2
- RelevanceMembers of the Dbx family are implicated in regionalization of the CNS. Dbx2 is restricted to the ventricular region of the embryonic CNS as well as some of the mesenchymal cells, such as limb buds and tooth germs. BMP regulation of the expression boundaries of the homeobox proteins Dbx2, Pax6 and Msx1 generates precursor populations with distinct developmental potentials.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
References for Mouse dbx2 peptide (ab27732)
ab27732 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.