Mouse DCAMKL1 peptide (ab31703)
- Product nameMouse DCAMKL1 peptideSee all DCAMKL1 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type I-like CPG16
- Doublecortin domain-containing protein 3A
- Doublecortin-like and CAM kinase-like 1
- Doublecortin-like kinase 1
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase DCAMKL1
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase DCLK1
- FunctionProbable kinase that may be involved in a calcium-signaling pathway controlling neuronal migration in the developing brain. May also participate in functions of the mature nervous system.
- Tissue specificityIn fetal tissues, highly expressed in brain, detectable in lung and liver, but not in kidney. In adult tissues, expressed ubiquitously in the brain, detectable in the heart, liver, spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine and colon. The type A isoforms seem to be expressed predominantly in fetal brain whereas type B isoforms are expressed abundantly in both fetal and adult brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 2 doublecortin domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
References for Mouse DCAMKL1 peptide (ab31703)
This product has been referenced in:
- May R et al. Identification of a novel putative gastrointestinal stem cell and adenoma stem cell marker, doublecortin and CaM kinase-like-1, following radiation injury and in adenomatous polyposis coli/multiple intestinal neoplasia mice. Stem Cells 26:630-7 (2008). Blocking ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 18055444) »