Mouse DLL1 protein fragment (ab108549)
- Product nameMouse DLL1 protein fragmentSee all DLL1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight100 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 545
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108549 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityInhibits adipogenesis of 3T3L1 cells. Induces Hes1 in 3T3L1 cells. Interacts with Notch receptors.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab108549 is 0.2µm filtered.
- Additional NotesWorking aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C. Inhibits adipogenesis of 3T3L1 cells. Induces Hes1 in 3T3L1 cells. Interacts with Notch receptors.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Delta (Drosophila) like 1
- Delta like 1
- Delta like 1 (Drosophila)
- Delta like 1 protein
- Delta like protein 1
- Delta like protein 1 precursor
- Delta, Drosophila, homolog of 1
- Delta-like protein 1
- DLL 1
- Drosophila Delta homolog 1
- FunctionActs as a ligand for Notch receptors. Blocks the differentiation of progenitor cells into the B-cell lineage while promoting the emergence of a population of cells with the characteristics of a T-cell/NK-cell precursor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart and pancreas, with lower expression in brain and muscle and almost no expression in placenta, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DSL domain.
Contains 8 EGF-like domains.
modificationsUbiquitinated by MIB (MIB1 or MIB2), leading to its endocytosis and subsequent degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Mouse DLL1 protein fragment images
Adipogenesis inhibition. Macroscopic pictures.
Adipogenesis inhibition of 3T3L1 cells.
3T3L1 cells were maintained in DMEM, supplemented with 10% fetal bovine serum, penicilin-streptomycin. Adipogenesis was initiated by adding 1µM Dexamethasone, 0.5mM IBMX, 10µg/m lnsulin (day 0) until day 2. The medium was replaced every 2 days with new medium containing insulin in the presence or absence of 5µg/ml mDLL1-Fc (ab108549) and hCD137-Fc (Fc control). Staining with Oil Red O was typically performed on day 7. Cells were washed twice with PBS, fixed with 3.7% formalin, and stained with 0.5% filtered Oil Red O in propylene glycol.
Induction of Hes-1 with the treatment of recombinant mouse DLL1-Fc (ab108549).
A mouse preadpipocyte cell line, 3T3L1, was stimulated with 5mg/ml of mouse DLL1-Fc (ab108549) as in indicated time points and each cell lysate was prepared and subjected to western blot by using anti-mouse Hes1 or GAPDH.
Lane 1: ab108549, 0 min
Lane 2: ab108549, 10 min
Lane 3: ab108549, 30 min
Lane 4: ab108549, 1 hr
Lane 5: ab108549, 2 hr
Lane 6: ab108549, 4 hr
Lane 7: ab108549, 8 hr
Lane 8: ab108549, 24 hr
References for Mouse DLL1 protein fragment (ab108549)
ab108549 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.