Mouse EDG2 peptide (ab39781)
- Product nameMouse EDG2 peptideSee all EDG2 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids348 to 364
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- EDG 2
- Endothelial Cell Differentiation Gene-2
- Endothelial differentiation gene 2
- Endothelial Differentiation Lysophosphatidic Acid G Protein Coupled Receptor 2
- G10 protein homolog
- GPCR 26
- LPA 1
- LPA receptor 1
- LPA receptor EDG2
- Lysophosphatidic acid receptor 1
- Lysophosphatidic acid receptor Edg-2
- Lysophosphatidic acid receptor EDG2
- Ventricular zone gene 1
- FunctionReceptor for lysophosphatidic acid (LPA), a mediator of diverse cellular activities. Seems to be coupled to the G(i)/G(o), G(12)/G(13), and G(q) families of heteromeric G proteins. Stimulates phospholipase C (PLC) activity in a manner that is dependent on RALA activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many adult organs, including brain, heart, colon, small intestine, placenta, prostate, ovary, pancreas, testes, spleen, skeletal muscle, and kidney. Little or no expression in liver, lung, thymus, or peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell surface. Cell membrane. Prior to LPA treatment found predominantly at the cell surface but in the presence of LPA co-localizes with RALA in the endocytic vesicles.
References for Mouse EDG2 peptide (ab39781)
ab39781 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.