Mouse F(ab')2 IgG1 [15H6] (Allophycocyanin) (ab37391)
- Product nameMouse F(ab')2 IgG1 [15H6] (Allophycocyanin) See all Mouse isotype controls ...
- DescriptionMouse F(ab')2 IgG1 [15H6] (Allophycocyanin)
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- SpecificityThis antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number15H6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
References for Mouse F(ab')2 IgG1 [15H6] (Allophycocyanin) (ab37391)
ab37391 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.