For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameMouse IgA, kappa [S107] (PE) - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- SpecificityThis antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilising agent.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgA
- Clone numberS107
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
- Alternative Versions
- Compatible Secondaries
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
References for Mouse IgA, kappa [S107] (PE) - Isotype Control (ab37350)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"