For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab18447? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18447 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Hanamura T et al. Human 3ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 in human breast cancer: clinical significance and prognostic associations. Cancer Med 5:1405-15 (2016).
- Hong S et al. Complement and microglia mediate early synapse loss in Alzheimer mouse models. Science 352:712-6 (2016).
- Chiang K et al. Regulation of cyclin T1 and HIV-1 Replication by microRNAs in resting CD4+ T lymphocytes. J Virol 86:3244-52 (2012).
- Qiao Y et al. A robust approach to enhance tumor-selective accumulation of nanoparticles. Oncotarget 2:59-68 (2011).
- Agarwal P et al. The MADS box transcription factor MEF2C regulates melanocyte development and is a direct transcriptional target and partner of SOX10. Development 138:2555-65 (2011).
- Deshmukh HS et al. Acrolein-activated matrix metalloproteinase 9 contributes to persistent mucin production. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 38:446-54 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"