Mouse IgG1 (PE/Cy5®) - Isotype Control (ab67435)
- Product nameMouse IgG1 (PE/Cy5®) - Isotype ControlSee all Mouse isotype controls ...
- ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- SpecificityT-2 mycotoxin
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ELISA more details
- General notesAb67435 is supplied as 100 tests in 1.0 mL. This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, 0.20% Gelatin, PBS and stabilising agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number15H6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67435 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Mouse IgG1 (PE/Cy5®) - Isotype Control (ab67435)
ab67435 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.